© Copyright by Cruisefire GmbH | All Rights Reserved
(1) The seller offers his customers high-quality jewelry for sale in his online shop. The seller’s offers are aimed exclusively at customers in the European Union.
(2) Price labeling in the online shop does not represent an offer in the legal sense. Before placing a binding order by clicking the button “order with payment”, the customer can correct all entries using the usual keyboard and mouse functions. In addition, all entries before the binding submission of the order are displayed again in a confirmation window and can also be corrected there using the usual keyboard and mouse or, if necessary, touchscreen functions.
(3) The purchase contract is concluded in the online shop as follows:
a) If you have selected the payment method “PayPal” or “PayPal Express”, the purchase contract is concluded at the time of confirmation of the payment instruction to PayPal.
b) Wenn Sie die Zahlungsart „Kreditkarte“ gewählt haben, kommt der Vertrag zum Zeitpunkt der Kreditkartenbelastung zustande.
c) In the other cases, the purchase contract is concluded with the acceptance of the customer’s order by the seller. The seller is entitled to accept the offer in the order within 2 working days by sending an order confirmation. The receipt of the order and the conclusion of the contract are confirmed to the customer by email.
(4) With the notification of the conclusion of the contract, the customer receives the contract text and these general terms and conditions, as well as the cancellation policy.
(5) A customer also has the option of inquiring by telephone or by email, fax or letter from the seller about a specific item. After receiving such an inquiry, the seller will send the customer a separate offer by email, letter or fax. A contract is only concluded when the customer accepts this offer.
(1) The prices stated in the online shop apply. All prices stated in the online shop are final prices and include the legally applicable sales tax.
(2) The delivery of the customer by the seller takes place in advance (payment by PayPal or “PayPal Express”, by credit card), unless otherwise agreed in individual cases.
(3) Payment is due one week after the conclusion of the contract.
(5) If a customer is in arrears with his payment obligations, the seller can demand compensation in accordance with the statutory provisions.
(6) The seller always issues an invoice to the customer, which is handed over to him when the goods are delivered or otherwise sent in text form.
(1) Unless otherwise agreed in the contract, the goods ordered are delivered to the address specified by the customer. Delivery takes place exclusively to addresses in the countries specified in Section 2 (1) of these Terms and Conditions. Delivery will be made from the Seller’s warehouse. Shipping is free.
(2) The availability of the individual goods is specified in the item descriptions. Unless otherwise stated in the item description, the delivery period for goods in stock is 7 calendar days from the conclusion of the contract. For goods not in stock, the delivery time, unless otherwise stated in the item description, is 4-6 weeks from the conclusion of the contract.
(3) The seller reserves the right to release himself from the obligation to fulfill the contract if the goods are to be delivered by a supplier on the day of delivery and the delivery is completely or partially omitted. This reservation of self-supply only applies if the seller is not responsible for the failure to deliver. The seller is not responsible for the absence of the service, provided that a so-called congruent covering transaction to fulfill the contractual obligations was concluded in good time with the supplier. If the goods are not delivered, the seller will immediately inform the customer of this fact and refund an already paid purchase price and shipping costs.
(4) The seller reserves the right to make a partial delivery if this appears to be expedient for rapid processing and the partial delivery is not exceptionally unreasonable for the customer. Additional costs arising from partial deliveries will not be charged to the customer.
(5) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods passes to the customer at the latest when the goods are handed over. If the customer is an entrepreneur, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods, as well as the risk of delays, will pass to the freight forwarder, the carrier or the person otherwise responsible for carrying out the shipment when the goods are shipped.