Terms & Conditions goods & services
General terms and conditions of the company Cruisefire
1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
2 Formation of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop https://www.cruisefire.com.
(2) In the case of the conclusion of the contract, the contract comes with
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) The following rules apply when an order is received in our online shop: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the “Order” button
3) Check the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the “Checkout” button
5) Registration in the internet shop after registration and entry of the applicant details (e-mail address and password).
6) Check again or correct the data entered.
7) Binding sending of the order by clicking the button “order with costs” or “buy”
Before the binding submission of the order by pressing the “back” button contained in the internet browser he is using after checking his details, he can return to the website on which the customer’s details are recorded and correct or correct input errors Close the Internet browser to cancel the ordering process. We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated email (“order confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at https://cruisefire.com/agb. You can view your past orders in our customer area under My Account -> My Orders.
3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices shown include statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all of the items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place latest within 7 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the delivery period begins on the day after the payment order has been sent to the bank responsible for the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the contract has been concluded. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item also passes to the buyer only when the item is handed over to the buyer.
5 Retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods or from the day the contract was concluded.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Cruisefire, Marco Schenk, Toni-Berger-Strasse 25, 81249 Munich, Germany, mobile: +491633636907, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a with letter sent by post, fax or email) about your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached sample cancellation form, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication regarding your right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we have made all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you chose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offer have) to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have to send the goods back to us [Cruisefire, Marco Schenk, Toni-Berger-Strasse 25, 81249 Munich, Germany] immediately and in any case within fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract to hand over. The deadline is met if you send off the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
7 withdrawal form
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name of the consumer (s)
Address of the consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only for notification on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
9 Contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.